The core of the Hybrid raised access floor panel is composed of two layers - a base layer of high-density wood chipboard and a top layer of high-density fibre-reinforced calcium sulphate - encapsulated or semi-encapsulated in steel: a perfect combination of high performance, safety and sustainability
100% made in Italy, Hybrid raised floor panels offer excellent results in terms of resistance to load, footfall, stress and external agents, guarantee fire safety (REI 60) and compliance with sustainability standards (EPD and FSC® certification)
Hybrid panels made of wood chipboard and calcium sulphate are designed for the quick fitting of surfaces of any size, they are easy to move, allow for the reconfiguration of rooms and the total inspectability of underfloor systems. They integrate with all air conditioning systems, either with radiant panels or in combination with UFAD systems.
→ read more
new constructions or renovations of
public spaces: halls, shopping centres, banks, museums, cinemas, theatres, conference rooms, shops.
workplaces: offices, corridors, meeting rooms, common areas, television studios.
industry: power plants, data processing centres, laboratories, production facilities.
transport: subways, airports, railway stations, petrol and gas stations.
education: museums, schools, libraries, universities, bookshops.
hospitality: hotels, restaurants.
health: surgeries, doctors' offices, hospitals, sterile areas.
· Creation of comfortable, contemporary, environmentally sustainable environments.
· EPD, FSC and Leed certification.
· Unlimited design possibilities.
· Anti-seismic safety and resistance to external agents.
· Quick delivery and installation.
· Labour and maintenance savings.
· 100% inspection of the systems.
· Integration with radiant panels and UFAD air-conditioning systems.
↑ comprimi testo