High density fibre-reinforced calcium sulphate panels for raised technical floors are available in a wide range of thicknesses, with specific assembly elements 100% made in Italy. They are supplied with hard or soft covering, ready to install, or encapsulated and semi-encapsulated in steel, to be coated after installation.
Designed for surfaces of any size, calcium sulphate panels for technical floors are eco-sustainable (EPD certified), guarantee excellent fire safety performance (REI 30 / REI 60) and resistance to load and impact stress. They are characterised by the lightness and quality of the materials, optimising transport, handling on site, speed of laying and the reconfigurability of environments.
→ read more
new constructions or renovations of
public spaces: halls, shopping centres, banks, museums, cinemas, theatres, conference rooms, shops.
workplaces: offices, corridors, meeting rooms, common areas, television studios.
industry: power plants, data processing centres, laboratories, production facilities.
transport: subways, airports, railway stations, petrol and gas stations.
education: museums, schools, libraries, universities, bookshops.
hospitality: hotels, restaurants.
healthcare: surgeries, doctors' offices, hospitals, sterile areas.
· Creation of comfortable, contemporary, environmentally sustainable environments.
· EPD and Leed certification.
· Unlimited design possibilities.
· Anti-seismic and fire safety.
· Speed of delivery and installation.
· Labour and maintenance savings.
· 100% inspection of the systems.
· Integration with radiant panels and UFAD air-conditioning systems.