a certified choice for the environment.
With EPD and FSC certifications, CBI Europe's high density engineered wood panels for raised engineered floors provide a totally environmentally sustainable use, essential for any contemporary building installation.
They are available either with a ready-to-install coating or encapsulated or semi-encapsulated in steel, to be coated after installation, and offer superior performance in terms of resistance to load, stress and external agents.
Wood particle board panels for technical floors are designed to fit surfaces of any size. They are easy to move and allow for the rapid reconfiguration of rooms, total inspection of underfloor systems and can be integrated with all air conditioning systems, both with radiant panels and in combination with UFAD systems.
→ read more
new constructions or renovations of
public spaces: halls, shopping centres, banks, museums, cinemas, theatres, conference rooms, shops.
workplaces: offices, corridors, meeting rooms, common areas, television studios.
industry: power plants, data processing centres, laboratories, production facilities.
transport: subways, airports, railway stations, petrol and gas stations.
education: museums, schools, libraries, universities, bookshops.
hospitality: hotels, restaurants.
health: surgeries, doctors' offices, hospitals, sterile areas.
· Creation of comfortable, contemporary, environmentally sustainable environments.
· EPD, FSC and Leed certification.
· Unlimited design possibilities.
· Anti-seismic safety and resistance to external agents.
· Quick delivery and installation.
· Labour and maintenance savings.
· 100% inspection of the systems.
· Integration with radiant panels and UFAD air-conditioning systems.
↑ comprimi testo